Family Home Offering Excellent Potential, Close to Everything
Offering a central location close to shops, public transport and schools, this neatly presented three-bedroom property is situated on a quiet street. It provides a spacious interior with easy-to-maintain timber flooring and neutral décor throughout the flow-through living-dining-kitchen space. It’s comfortable for today with scope to update and add value for tomorrow.
For those who love being outdoors, both the front and the back of the property create effortless appeal. Out the front, hedging provides peace and seclusion for relaxation on the patio. Meanwhile, the large, sunny backyard is fully fenced to keep kids and dogs safely contained, while the raised timber deck provides a fantastic entertaining area for when family and friends drop by.
As for location, you couldn’t ask for more. Edgeworth Public School is within walking distance, while Edgeworth shops and the recently renovated tavern are less than five minutes in the car. Nearby, the A15 provides commuters access to both Newcastle and Sydney, while Glendale Supacentre and the new Cameron Park Plaza are both just ten minutes’ drive away.
– Three-bedroom home offering potential for upgrade on 570sqm parcel
– Flow-through lounge-dining layout into well presented kitchen with gas stovetop
– Three generously sized, carpeted bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Large bathroom with glass walk-in shower, bath and separate WC
– Split system a/c in lounge room, ceiling fans in lounge room and bedrooms
– Large laundry with access via kitchen, hallway and backyard
– Plenty of privacy from outdoor space, with timber entertaining area and free-standing double garage in fully fenced backyard
– Quiet location close to schools, childcare centre and playground, with Edgeworth shops, public transport and A15 access to Newcastle and Sydney all closeby
Council Rates: $1,719.42 approx per annum
Water Rates: $728.28 approx per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.