Eco-Friendly Home with Stunning Ocean Views
Presenting a perfect balance of comfort and size, this breathtaking two-storey home is located on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac just 2.8 kilometres from the stunning beach in the sought-after suburb of Dudley. Offering privacy thanks to an extensive terraced native garden and a highly productive, organic vegetable garden on the eastern side of the house, this property boasts genuine eco-friendly credentials combined with a sophisticated yet relaxed feel.
The gorgeous Spotted Gum timber flooring will grab your attention upstairs which features an open plan kitchen and dining area, as well as a living space framed by large windows and kept comfortable by reverse cycle air-conditioning and a wood heater. Three bedrooms split off the hallway with two offering captivating outlooks over the bushland to the water. A full-length balcony along the entire eastern side offers magnificent ocean views and is complemented by a timber deck on the western side with access to the backyard. The downstairs entry, laundry and storeroom areas have all been tiled while the large main bedroom is carpeted and has its own outside terrace and spacious ensuite as well as sliding doors opening to the front and back gardens. This well-insulated home is extremely energy efficient with a Dux SunPro 315 L Electric Boosted Solar Water Heater system, 5.2 kW in photo-voltaic solar panels and two Alpha ESS-Lishen Batteries with total 9.6 kWh storage. All windows throughout the house have outside roll-up blinds or roller shutters as well as vertical blinds inside. An extensive irrigation system with two water pumps draws water from rainwater tanks with a maximum storage of 8400 litres to feed the enviable gardens. Showcasing its versatility, this amazing address also has a semi-attached well-insulated studio/workshop that could be used as an extra guest room or teenage retreat.
Just 13 kilometres from the Newcastle CBD, nestled between Awabakal Reserve and the Glenrock State Conservation Area, this quiet address blends perfectly into the leafy suburb. Just four kilometres from Charlestown Square and close to schools for all ages as well as local shopping precincts, this is an address offering a unique and strong community feel with access to one of the most stunning stretches of coastline in the region. A dream home by any measure.
– This two-storey eco-friendly home comprises four bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, storeroom, carport and a semi-attached studio/workshop
– Large windows in the living space fill the area with light and forever frame the spectacular outlook
– The living spaces are kept comfortable all year through reverse cycle air-conditioning and a wood heater
– An expansive, carpeted downstairs bedroom offers privacy and features an ensuite plus access to front and rear outdoor spaces
– The full width tiled balcony showcases an easterly aspect and extensive ocean views, perfect for entertaining or relaxing
– The four bedrooms offer versatility to use any as a study or an office with two featuring ocean views
– This home is extremely energy efficient with rooftop solar panels, a solar hot water system and two home batteries with total 9.6 kWh storage
– A well-insulated, semi-attached workshop offers space for the handyman or can be converted to an extra living space/teenage retreat
– A short walk will take you to Dudley Primary School, Dudley Shops, the Folium café, public transport and the two local hotels
– Dudley Beach is within easy reach along the Bombala Street track and there is also easy access to the walking tracks through Awabakal Reserve to Redhead Lagoon and Dudley Bluff
Council Rates: $2,868 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $710.52 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.