Spacious Modern Interiors Complement Expansive Outdoor Areas in this Superb Location
Auction Location: On Location – 59 Tooke Street, Cooks Hill NSW 2300.
This picturesque two-bedroom cottage sitting opposite the beautiful Centennial Park will delight with spacious modern interiors and outdoor areas that offer an array of spaces to entertain friends or to simply relax in your new home.
A brand-new timber deck sits behind an attractive front entry providing a private sunlit oasis with French doors connecting to the generous front bedroom. A spacious second bedroom is positioned off the gun barrel hallway which opens out to open plan living enhanced by high ceilings and providing access to an expansive courtyard fully fenced for privacy and highlighted by easy-care gardens. A well-appointed kitchen is just a small step up from the living space, presenting a lovely view to the outside and hosting extensive cupboard space. The oversized garage, much coveted in this neighbourhood, delivers internal entry to the courtyard for added convenience.
In this esteemed neighbourhood you’ll find a friendly community just moments from conveniences, entertainment, and natural beauty. Shopping for the essentials is easy with Marketown less than one kilometre away as well as Harris Farm and the specialty shops of Darby Street only a few blocks from your doorstep. Surrounded by several beautiful parks and within walking distance to the shores of sparkling Bar Beach, this location has much to offer young professionals, retirees, and young families. A beautifully presented home delivering comfortable spaces and modern convenience within a blue-chip suburb will captivate those who view.
– Presenting a superb two-bedroom home in a blue-chip neighbourhood with oversized garage and enormous outdoor space
– Spacious front bedroom with ceiling fan boasts French doors opening onto the front deck
– Second bedroom with ceiling fan hosts built-in wardrobes
– Air-conditioned open plan living with gas bayonet for heating provides access to expansive courtyard
– Spacious modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking and extensive cupboard space
– Modern bathroom with combined laundry and built-in cabinetry presents glass louvres to the outside
– Brand-new front deck behind attractive tall front fence is partially covered and extremely private
– Courtyard at the side of the property is fully fenced, featuring easy-care gardens, two gas bayonets, power and water outlets
– Oversized single garage with roller door and internal access to courtyard
– 280m to Harris Farm, 900m to Marketown, 1km to Bar Beach
Council Rates: $681.85 approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $271.52 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the Onsite Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.