A Perfectly Positioned Elegant Light-Filled Terrace
This immaculate three-bedroom terrace home offers light-filled spaces and green retreats while being just moments from daily conveniences as well as life’s little luxuries. Relax and enjoy the morning sun in your own garden oasis or take a short walk to the beach for an ocean swim.
A classic facade introduces a beautiful fusion of period features and modern interiors creating an atmosphere of elegance and liveability. Spacious ground floor living areas are highlighted by 13-foot ceilings, bi-fold windows and doors and white shutters. An enormous kitchen offers two walls of workspace and hosts generous cupboard storage while providing a thoroughfare to your own private garden featuring an outdoor shower. Skylights and windows flood the split-level upper floor with light and both the master bedroom, and second bedroom boast private balconies with beautiful green outlooks.
Within this sought-after neighbourhood you’ll find everything you need and desire only moments from your doorstep. For everyday convenience along with specialty produce, Harris Farm is nearby and for the essentials The Junction Fair is within minutes’ drive. With several well-regarded schools in the neighbourhood and The Junction close by for access to some of Newcastle’s best cafes, restaurants and boutiques, this location has much to offer young professionals and families.
– Gourmet kitchen hosts induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, generous storage and bi-fold windows and doors for light and air flow
– All bedrooms host built-in wardrobes, east-facing master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and private balcony looking out to Memorial Walk; second bedroom with air-conditioning and ornamental fireplace as well as a private balcony offering a leafy outlook; third bedroom with ceiling fan and ornamental fireplace
– Spacious and modern main bathroom upstairs features ornamental tiles and large bath; powder room downstairs sits opposite the well-appointed laundry
– Highlights throughout include white lining board walls and ceilings, stained glass window features and three ornamental fireplaces
– Private courtyard with established greenery features an outdoor hot water shower
– Clever under stair wine storage allows space for a reading nook
– Rear shed offers substantial storage space
– Large attic storage space accessible via roof ladder in the second bedroom
– 300m to Centennial Park, 500m to Harris Farm, less than 1km to The Junction Fair Shopping Centre
– Schools within 1km St Joseph’s Primary, The Junction Public and Newcastle High School
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.