The Ultimate Fusion Of Luxury and Liveability
Auction Location: On-Location 110 Dawson Street, Cooks Hill NSW 2300.
When multi award-winning builder Sean Richards found his family home on one of Cooks Hill’s finest streets, a meticulous renovation followed where only the finest quality and every attention to detail would prevail. This immaculate three-bedroom home, architecturally designed by Torren Bell Building Design and built by Sean Richards Building, was totally renovated in 2016 and extended in 2020 delivering a seamless flow of stylish indoor and outdoor living.
A picturesque front entry retains the beautiful heritage of the property and the inspired interior will impress from the moment you walk through the door. At the heart of the home lies a light-filled living area merging effortlessly with the gourmet kitchen showcasing a stunning oversized Quantum Quartz island bench. A highlight of this residence is the integration of indoor/outdoor living designed with alfresco entertaining in mind. The kitchen and dining spaces open to a fully covered deck fitted with outdoor kitchen and featuring an inviting heated saltwater plunge pool. Overlooking the pool, the luxurious master suite has been thoughtfully designed to offer a parents’ retreat and boasts a large walk-in robe and elegant ensuite. The deck, pool and master suite have all been designed to take full advantage of a north-facing aspect through the use of remote operated skylights and quality louvre windows in the master suite. With two front bedrooms serviced by a bathroom the likes of which you would expect to see in an interior design magazine, as well as a surprise attic conversion and separate study, there are living spaces to accommodate the needs of every family member.
Positioned on arguably the most desirable street in Cooks Hill, you are only steps from the beautiful Centennial Park and a short walk to Bar Beach. For everyday convenience along with specialty produce, Harris Farm is nearby and for the essentials Marketown is within minutes’ drive. With several well-regarded schools in the neighbourhood and Darby Street close by for access to some of Newcastle’s best cafes, restaurants and boutiques, this location has much to offer young professionals and families. A home of this calibre in a blue-chip suburb is a rare find and those who view will be captivated by the perfect fusion of quality and liveability.
– Immaculately renovated three-bedroom home features original timber floorboards, V groove ceilings, seven remote operated VLUX skylights, plantation shutters to front bedrooms, security system with camera entry and Crimsafe screens
– Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning with smartphone control, premium Big Arse remote controlled ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge and dining
– Gourmet kitchen equipped with Smeg 6-burner gas cooktop, Smeg 50’s style fridge, integrated Miele dishwasher, Zip HydroTap and deluxe stone splashback
– Master suite presents motorised blinds, full-length sheer curtains, walk-in wardrobe, spacious ensuite and offers private access to heated saltwater plunge pool
– Luxury tile and stone bathrooms feature double vanities, underfloor heating, heated towel rails and custom designed cabinetry
– Significant storage integrated throughout, separate laundry with built-in cabinetry and wc, and enclosed study; the attic retreat is accessible from one of the front bedrooms
– Hardwood Tallowwood deck hosts an integrated stainless steel outdoor kitchen with 6-burner gas BBQ, wok and twin fridge
– Fully tiled and gas heated saltwater plunge pool; custom made outdoor copper shower
– Recently converted backyard has capacity for two cars with access via 6.5m sliding side gate; includes secure Colorbond Storage Sheds, firepit and 4000L rainwater tank servicing house and garden; DA approval for double garage including loft
– Less than 1km to schools St Joseph’s Primary, The Junction Public and Newcastle High; 290m to Harris Farm, 650m to Bar Beach
Council Rates: $2,832 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $814.56 approx per annum
This property is being sold under the Onsite Friendly Auction System.
Independent building and pest reports are available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
On site auction and live streamed on auctionnow. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.