Gorgeous Period Home Beautifully Renovated for Today’s Modern Lifestyles
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
The tasteful c.2015 renovation and redesign of this pretty period residence channels contemporary family lifestyles with its opened-up floorplan and superb indoor/outdoor liveability. Two modern new bathrooms, a glossy white kitchen and a new all-seasons deck for alfresco entertaining make this property incredibly comfortable, while gorgeous retained character including a hallway arch, dado boards and leadlight windows add an air of refinement and elegance. A surprising yet fabulous aspect of this home is the depth of the block that allows kids and pets to run around with a sense of freedom, and for the work-from-home scenario, there’s even a versatile studio retreat.
The residence is set behind a high electric gate offering privacy and security with a sunny front courtyard and verandah to welcome you home. Spotted gum floors, crisp white walls and high ceilings anchor the interiors with a classic central hallway splitting three spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite, and the family bathroom. The Caesarstone-topped kitchen serves as the social heart of the open plan lounge and dining space at the rear with two sets of French doors opening out to the deck, where a sink, cabinetry and natural gas for the BBQ makes it the perfect spot to dine or relax outdoors.
Walk down Dawson Street, turn right on to Tooke Street and you’ll find Darby Street’s café culture and Harris Farm just 250m from home. And when the weekend beckons, beautiful Bar Beach and National Park’s sporting fields are also an easy stroll away.
– Fully renovated family home on deep 490m2* block
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout keeps the home comfortable
– 1.1kw solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
– Master shower ensuite and full-size family bathroom both with full-height tiling
– Light-filled open plan living connects to covered timber deck for in/outdoor lifestyles
– Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and pyrolytic and steam oven
– Air-conditioned studio offers a multitude of uses
– Beautiful established gardens with shed, raised veggie patch and hot & cold shower
– Ideally positioned for the family a stroll to the beach, parks, cafes and shops
– 1km from The Junction Public school and the suburb’s amenities
Note to prospective purchasers in relation to land size: We have previously been advised by a professional consultant that the land size may be as high as 505m2, hence a previous advertisement of 505m2. We have now published the lesser of the two sizes we have been advised of and have ordered a survey to gain further clarification.
For now, please assume 490m2 until further notice. “
FRIENDLY AUCTION SYSTEM –
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you (this is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction of making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction, see each report for details).
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it’s merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle)
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia.
We also have a downloadable guide available at www.prdnewcastle.com.au
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.