Just Completed Family Home with Upgraded Features Everywhere You Look
From the 2600m high ceilings and premium floorcoverings throughout to the 900mm cooking appliances and Aluminium plantation shutters, this just completed 4-bedroom home in the tranquil Waterford County Estate flaunts upgraded features everywhere you look.
Absolutely flawless from head to toe, the intelligent layout delivers a choice of three separate living areas and a private alfresco offering a generous amount of space to live, relax and entertain. Guaranteeing absolute parental privacy, positioned at the front of the house, grace and space merge beautifully in the generous master bedroom and ensuite. The incorporation of an abundance of storage, double garage and upgraded ducted air-conditioning adds to this home’s outstanding ability to provide for exceptional family living.
Waterford County is set amongst 74ha where local infrastructure such as schools, childcare centres, parks, playgrounds, walking and bike tracks are great family friendly features. A traditional village centre is planned and once complete, will provide a range of shops, cafes and public spaces. Chisholm is conveniently close to access the M1 Motorway and is a short drive to East Maitland and the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre.
– Just completed single level home on 614sqm corner block
– All four bedrooms with built/walk-in robes, plantation shutters and upgraded carpet
– Lounge room, open plan family living and a retreat provide space to stretch out
– Seamless outdoor flow to alfresco entertaining and landscaped gardens
– Island kitchen with gas cooktop, integrated microwave, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Family bathroom and master ensuite with full-height tiling and Caesarstone vanities
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– 8km from refurbished Stockland Greenhills shopping centre and 10 minutes from the upcoming new Maitland Hospital
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.