Expansive Family Home in Exclusive Address
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Welcome to an address as exclusive as it is welcoming. Nestled off a quiet street and amidst a tranquil bushland backdrop, this three-bedroom, two-storey home is a peaceful, stylish retreat for the whole family, and a delightful place to entertain friends.
With a design that emphasises spacious living, this address presents an amazing family home with room to entertain both indoors and out. Spoil the family or guests with wonderful home cooked meals prepared on quality stainless-steel Smeg appliances, complemented by stone bench tops and a large island breakfast bar that flows into the adjacent dining space. With an embracing tone set by the polished timber floors, elegant light fixtures and neutral tones the open plan kitchen, dining and living area offers a comfortable flow through to the elevated balcony. From here you can listen to the birdsong radiating from the neighbouring bushland or feed the curious kookaburras that stop by for a visit. A home office fitted with custom cabinetry, a powder room and a master bedroom with stunning views, walk-in robe and ensuite complete the ground floor picture. Downstairs you’ll find an expansive, tiled living space with access to a second covered alfresco area. The two carpeted bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans and share a spotless family bathroom with bath and shower and separate wc. Parking is not a problem with a double garage with internal access and room for a further two vehicles on the driveway while separate storage options abound in this thoughtfully designed home.
Displaying a seamless blend of the traditional and the contemporary, this property also incorporates modern conveniences such as ducted air-condition and vacuuming as well as a full-home security system. Located in the wonderful Springfield Glen Estate and surrounded by an enclave of inspiring builds, this address puts you in an enviable position to easily access both Charlestown and Warners Bay. Shopping for the essentials will barely be a chore while Charlestown South Public School is within walking distance and Charlestown Golf Club mere minutes’ drive. Find your family’s own serene haven right here, while never having to travel far for life’s necessities.
• Presented is a three-bedroom, two-storey home in the exclusive Springfield Glen Estate
• A fully-fitted kitchen with stainless-steel Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and large island breakfast bar
• Timber flooring upstairs with tiles downstairs and carpet through all the bedrooms
• The master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite as well as stunning views of the bushland
• The expansive main living space opens to a timber deck with cathedral ceiling that allows cooling breezes to permeate the home
• A second living room downstairs offers access to two bedrooms and a private patio
• The house is fitted with ducted air-conditioning and vacuuming as well as a security system
• The double garage has internal access and is complemented by off-street space for two more vehicles
• Charlestown South Public School is just one kilometre away and 2.1 kilometres to Charlestown Square
• Warners Bay is easily accessible while Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is just 2.7 kilometres away
Hunter water: $807.96 approx. per annum
Neighbour Levy: $786.80 per annum (for upkeep common areas including street lights, mowing of verge and street maitenance).
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.