Eye Catching Sophistication with a Family Friendly Feel
Brought to life through renovations that started around three years ago, this four-bedroom, two-storey home set on a corner block is a picture-perfect example of sophistication with a strong emphasis on liveability. Designed with a deliberate flow from front to back, thoughtful angles and an inherent relaxed feel, this address cleverly integrates indoor and outdoor living. With a mix of intimate spaces and large entertainment areas, the versatility of the home is complemented by its practicality and its style.
Greeted upon entry by a large open-plan living and kitchen space, the home immediately shows itself to be bright and welcoming. Bathed in natural light, the entire space fills with prevailing breezes through the large windows and doors that open to the north facing timber deck. A separate dining room lies just off the living space while a hallway feeds to two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans, one with built-in robe and the other with a walk-in robe, as well as the main bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower. All effort has been made to continue the appreciation of natural light upstairs, which is showcased by gorgeous 100% New Zealand wool carpeting and two bedrooms, including the large master bedroom which features a beautifully designed ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. At the rear of the house is a second living area which impresses with its open nature gifted by the stunning window-wall and adjacent large glass sliding door that opens to the covered Merbau timber deck. As an entertainment area, the rear of this house has been magnificently imagined, offering plentiful space for large get-togethers in any weather, as well as a heated inground pool with resort-style decking, full coverage lighting and motorized screens. Also at the rear of the property is a separate two-car garage that could be converted into an office, gym or granny flat (STCA). The entire property presents as thoughtfully landscaped with a tropical feel that will not demand high maintenance.
As a sum of its parts this build is immensely impressive, but it’s through the interplay of the natural surrounds and living spaces that this home hits supreme heights. Given the exceptional quality of all finishes and materials used it’s a home that will provide a magnificent haven for the entire family. And with several well-regarded schools nearby, less than a two-kilometre drive to Charlestown Square and just two and a half kilometres to Dudley Beach, the area itself is an incredibly convenient place to call home.
– Renovated ultra-modern family home with four-bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living areas plus expansive outdoor entertainment space
– Oversized master bedroom with impressive ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and elevated views of bushland
– Kitchen features gas cooking and a Caesarstone island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar
– Zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout, integrated gas heater in main living room
– Imported, lockable Balinese entry gate with intercom system and fully fenced rear yard
– Two concrete driveways plus two separate garages with space for three cars inside and a further three off-street
– Large internal laundry with generous storage options, plus shower and wc
– Rooftop solar panels fitted to significantly reducing annual electricity costs
– Under-home single car garage also features extra storage plus a workshop; whole-home security system has been fitted with category 6 cabling throughout
– Close to several quality schools for all ages, less than 2km to Charlestown Square, several sporting fields and just 2.5km to Dudley Beach
Council Rates: $2,015.2 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $710.52 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.