Huge family home with multiple living quarters
Nestled in a coveted cul-de-sac this five-bedroom home provides peace and privacy in an exceptionally central location. Entertaining is made easy with an enormous deck overlooking a solar heated swimming pool and two comfortable indoor living areas.
Sitting above the two car garage with generous under house storage is an expansive single floor layout which will surprise. At the front of the house is three bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom, and a spacious main living area opening to an air conditioned dining room and kitchen. Beyond the kitchen you’ll discover an additional two bedrooms, second bathroom and living space which opens to a huge l-shaped deck providing access to the pool. With the rear of the property offering a separate side entry this layout can comfortably accommodate a large family or the possibility of house sharing.
Located opposite bushland reserve you’ll enjoy the serenity of being amongst nature while having Charlestown Square close by for speciality shops, entertainment and your everyday essentials. A short drive will take you to the popular Fernleigh Track or the shores of beautiful Dudley Beach. With many schools nearby and easy access to the arterials that take you into Newcastle CBD or out to Lake Macquarie, this location attracts families and investors looking for a central, self-contained neighbourhood.
– Five bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, two bedrooms with air conditioning
– Air conditioning in main dining room and second living space, ceiling fans in main lounge and dining rooms
– Kitchen includes large pantry and generous cupboard space
– L-shaped timber deck is fully covered with lighting and power
– Swimming pool and hot water are solar powered
– Main bathroom with separate bath and separate wc, second bathroom contains laundry
– Dual entry garage for two cars with additional driveway space for caravan or boat
– Under house storage plus two storage sheds at the front
– 2.6km to Charlestown Square
– 5km to Dudley Beach
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.