Renovate or Invest in This Perfectly Placed Cottage
This neat, three-bedroom cottage shows immense potential for the first home buyer, renovator, home business person, tradesman or investor alike. Set on a level block with room to move, it’s a mix of indoor and outdoor living in a suburb that’s synonymous with convenience.
Met initially by a covered front patio which overlooks the easy-care front lawn, the classic high ceilings and picture rails grab attention on entry. An oversized master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a light-filled second bedroom, both with ceiling fans, occupy the front of the house. A third bedroom sits adjacent the generous living room which is separated by a door for privacy to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen offers ample bench space and a double sink as well as views to the backyard, and feeds into an internal laundry and second wc. The stylish bathroom excites with a spa and separate shower while the timber porch at the rear offers the perfect spot to relax or entertain friends with its elevated view of the neighbourhood.
Just 500 metres from Charlestown Square for all your shopping needs and only 200 metres from Hoyts Charlestown for a great movie night, this location will also have you at Dudley beach or Glenrock Reserve in minutes. The property has shown solid returns from Air BnB and represents a stunning opportunity to manage as an investment or develop (STCA) further.
• Three-bedroom, one bathroom plus two wc
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans installed for comfort
• Carpeting throughout the living areas
• Off-street parking for three cars plus a fenced rear yard
• Backyard is low maintenance and features a handy garden shed
• Main bathroom highlighted by spa and separate shower
• The property has shown good returns through Air BnB, perfect for home office or trades
• 500 metres from Charlestown Square for essentials and specialty stores
• Less than four kilometres from Glenrock Reserve and the Fernleigh Track
• Surrounded by several quality school choices for all ages
• Property was recently rented out via AirBnB for approximately $615 per week
Council rates: $1,824 approx. per annum
Water rates:$728.28 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.