Smartly Renovated Throughout with Versatile Floorplan for Large Families
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
We have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “53CRESCENT” to 0488 868 920 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
Renovated throughout with an eye for style and quality, this superb 5-bedroom property boasts a versatile dual storey floorplan with options to self-contain the lower level if you wish. From the quality new floor coverings and contemporary new kitchen to the two sparkling new bathrooms and updated Merbau deck, this home delights at every turn.
Offering formal and casual living spaces and four bedrooms upstairs, along with an air-conditioned fifth bedroom and third bathroom downstairs, this versatile home allows you to enjoy life with older children, guests or extended family who want privacy away from the throngs of daily life. Just as impressive outside, the all-weather deck, saltwater pool and gardens are just perfect for alfresco dining and relaxation with mountain views and nightly sunsets an impressive backdrop.
Surrounded by greenery and with a reserve at the end of the street, the home enjoys peaceful serenity yet is positioned only minutes from Charlestown Square and a short drive to both Lake Macquarie and Newcastle city centre.
– Double storey brick and tile home on north to rear 670sqm block
– A mix of new blackbutt floors and carpet underfoot
– 2-zone ducted air-conditioning keeps the upper level comfortable
– Opened up floorplan features formal lounge and open plan family and dining
– Caesarstone kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and built-in study desks
– Covered Merbau deck with bar, integrated kids’ slide and zip track blinds
– All four bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans served by renovated master ensuite and family bathroom
– Versatile lower level fifth bedroom/ extra living space with a/c and third bathroom
– Double auto garage and workshop plus extra parking on driveway
– An abundance of storage under the home
– Easy access to the city bypass, John Hunter Hospital and Newcastle CBD
– 1.5km from Charlestown South Public school and Charlestown Square
Council rates: $2,091.60 approx per annum
Water rates: $870.33 approx per annum
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.