Contemporary Living, Convenient Address and Further Scope
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With a floorplan that’s been opened up for contemporary living, a striking new kitchen to inspire meal times, a delightful rear sunroom to kick back and relax and a saltwater pool the kids will love, this 3-bedroom home will win many hearts.
The combined lounge and dining areas are fresh and light-filled courtesy of warming northerly sunshine and is set with polished floorboards. It flows effortlessly to the enclosed balcony, also accessed via French doors from two of the bedrooms, providing a natural space for casual dining or relaxation. In a fabulous display of modern design, the sparkling new kitchen is appointed with shaker cabinetry, stone benches and quality appliances.
This property will also excite those who want to add further value or their own creative stamp with the lower level rumpus ready to be re-imagined and some finishing touches required to complete the adjoining second bathroom.
In a quiet street, known for its family friendly vibe, buses, shops, eateries and entertainment at both Charlestown and Kotara are all close by.
– Double storey brick and tile home on north facing 556.4sqm parcel
– New windows to several rooms
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and gas heating provide year-round comfort
– Kitchen with Westinghouse 900mm electric stove and integrated Miele dishwasher
– Sunroom with plantation shutters and an elevated outlook over the pool
– All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Saltwater pool and barbecue cabana; single garage plus carport
– 16 solar electricity panels
– Just 15 minutes from Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.