Charm, Location and Lifestyle
Nestled in a picturesque street featuring a tree-lined centre island and mere steps from Grahame Park, this charming three-bedroom home is an absolute delight. Walk to the classic corner store or take advantage of the booming café culture and restaurants. Enjoy the activities on and alongside Throsby Creek, peppered with scenic walking trails and cycle paths.
The original home holds three generous sized bedrooms and blends seamlessly into the extension featuring an expansive living area with over three-metre high ceilings and wrap around sliding glass windows to let the sunlight and breeze flow in. The kitchen is at the heart of the home with a breakfast bar, gas stovetop and generous cupboard space. A formal dining room showcases the lovingly restored original fireplace and mantel. Stained glass windows and doors retain original charm while modern finishes provide the ultimate ease of living.
Carrington is becoming increasingly popular due to its proximity to Newcastle CBD. You’ll find trendy cafés and bars, along with hotels and bowling clubs offering top quality food options all within walking distance. For the active, this suburb is home to the Newcastle Rowing club and Newy Parkrun, both less than one kilometre from your front door, while a 10-minute scenic cycle along the harbour will take you to Honeysuckle or on to Nobby’s Beach. Due to its modern update and versatility this property will appeal to a large array of buyers, from professionals and growing families to downsizers and investors. A modern renovation offering space and privacy. This is a superb investment in a booming suburb.
• Three generous bedrooms, two bedrooms contain floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, two feature plank wood ceilings
• Large master bedroom includes sitting area with the potential to use as an office space
• Enormous living area with wrap around sliding glass windows, fully screened with timber Venetian blind coverings
• Original fireplace and mantel in the dining room
• Bathroom has new vanity, separate bath and shower and the separate w/c is new
• Separate laundry with additional shelving
• Solar hot water system with a booster from the grid to ensure reliable supply of hot water
• Fully fenced block, a picket fence facing the street with low maintenance backyard and lockable garden shed
• 300m from Carrington Public School, 4min drive to Tighes Hill Public School
• 4min walk to a bus to Marketown Shopping Centre and the Newcastle Interchange
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.