Family Focused Living in a Convenient Location
With an emphasis on family life both inside and out, this three-bedroom brick home offers room to move and to mingle. Set on a quiet, low traffic street, it’s a sanctuary for all in an area within easy reach of everything from shopping to schools, public transport and recreation.
The tasteful interior paint scheme and spacious living areas set a welcoming tone to this family friendly home. An oversized air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite count as one of this house’s many highlights. Step through French doors to the large air-conditioned main living and dining areas, fetching floating timber flooring and views of the green surrounds. The large kitchen, beautifully lit by two skylights, offers a five-burner gas cooktop and breakfast bar and a view of the second living area and sunroom. A modern bathroom with double vanity and separate bath and shower services the large second and third bedrooms. Take the stairs to the lower level and you find a huge teenage retreat area that could easily become a fourth bedroom with its own wc and ample storage. The backyard offers a resort-style pool with timber deck and cabana, irresistible on those hot summer days, plus a covered alfresco dining area perfect for entertaining.
From room to room this house cannot help but impress. Offering space for a family to both enjoy privacy and to gather inside or out, it’s also an entertainer’s dream. Less than two kilometres from early learning facilities right through to high school and serviced by multiple shopping centres from Cardiff to Charlestown and Warners Bay, this address is central to so much the greater region has to offer.
– Three generous size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Large windows and skylights provide abundant natural lighting
– Resort style pool with cabana and adjacent covered alfresco dining area
– Oversized, multiple use teenage retreat area downstairs
– Extra wc in downstairs laundry servicing retreat area
– Combination of tiled and floating floorboards living areas throughout house
– Generous storage options both inside and underneath the house
– Low maintenance lawns and gardens both front and back
– Air-conditioning services both upstairs and down
– Close to public transport, major shopping centres and several local schools
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.