Ideal for the First Home Buyer with Outdoor Space and Future Potential
Far enough away from the bustle of Cardiff to find quiet, but close enough to be incredibly convenient, this property is wonderfully placed in one of Lake Macquarie’s most popular suburbs. Set on a large, level block this two-bedroom home situated close to Cardiff’s shopping precinct as well as Stockland Glendale, is an ideal choice for the first home buyer.
Presenting well from the street with established gardens offering privacy and a dash of colour, this address gifts a great amount of outdoor space for children or pets to play. Inside the home the air-conditioned living room benefits from abundant natural light and gives way to a sunroom, perfect for relaxing with a book or using as a study space, thanks to the sliding doors for privacy. Both bedrooms offer expansive, floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and are separated by a clean bathroom with walk-in shower. All living areas and bedrooms benefit from carpeting for maximum comfort. The open kitchen features a four-burner electric cooktop as well as a quality Omega double oven and easily services both the dining area at the rear of the house, or the covered timber deck outside which is perfect for entertaining or dining alfresco. Settled in the large backyard you will find a single car garage with full width work bench to please the home handyman.
Close to the local train station and bus route, as well as less than a kilometre from the Cardiff shopping precinct or just 1.5 kilometres from Stockland Glendale, you are never far away from all the essentials as well as quality eateries and entertainment. Perfect for the first home buyer or those looking for a renovation project (STCA) and expansive outdoor space, this property offers both immediate appeal and future potential.
• This two-bedroom home set on a large block presents well from the street
• The living rook offers both air-conditioning and a gas bayonet for heating
• The sunroom adjoining the living space expands the useable area and offers privacy for relaxing or studying
• An open kitchen with access to both the separate living and dining spaces is highlighted by an Omega double oven
• A separate dining area at the rear offers a well-lit space for the morning coffee
• The back section of the home features a good size internal laundry and separate wc
• The covered timber deck at the rear overlooks the backyard and is ideal for entertaining guests
• The large backyard houses the single car garage with full width workbench
• Close to Cardiff Train Station as well as the local bus route
• Less than a kilometre from the Cardiff shopping precinct or just 1.5 kilometres from Stockland Glendale
Council Rates: $1,666.4 approx per annum
Water Rates: $710.52 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.