Newly Renovated For Maximum Liveability
Set back from the street in a leafy neighbourhood this three-bedroom home showcases a thoughtful renovation modernising the house while creating space and energy efficiency. Enjoy coming home to relax on your sprawling back deck looking out to the trees providing peace and privacy.
With extensive renovations completed in 2021, you can move in with nothing more to do. A large living area upstairs, self-contained rumpus room downstairs as well as under house workshop, provide plenty of space to relax, work and play. Three bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom which includes a wet room and freestanding bath for greater accessibility. The kitchen is brimming with cupboard space and the dining area opens out to the expansive covered deck large enough to accommodate separate spaces for entertaining and lounging.
In a location well-known for its accessibility to both Lake Macquarie and Newcastle City it is also quite self-contained. A local shopping centre to meet all your day-to-day needs is only a short drive away and a choice of quality eateries are situated around the main street shopping precinct. Cardiff hosts several primary and secondary schools, and the train station and bus interchange are within walking distance. A property that maximises liveability in such a convenient location will be immensely popular with first home buyers, investors and families.
– Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two with built in wardrobes
– Spacious loungeroom with air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Kitchen with pantry and generous cupboard space
– Main bathroom with wet room and freestanding bath, dual shower head incorporates rain shower
– Downstairs contains a rumpus room and bar that could be used as home office, bathroom, laundry and outdoor covered patio
– Under house contains expansive workshop space with power
– Single garage with additional driveway parking, plenty of street parking
– Rooftop solar panels with battery storage system, roof ventilators and double glazing for energy efficiency
– Less than 1.2km St Kevin’s Primary, Cardiff North and Cardiff High Schools
– 1.3km to Cardiff train station, 2.2km to Cardiff Shopping Centre, 5.5km to Charlestown Square
Council rates: $1,831.84 approx. per annum
Water rates: $538.29 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.