Beautifully Presented Spacious Home in Excellent Location
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Occupying an elevated corner block this beautifully presented three-bedroom home combines a classic exterior with a bright modern interior. Offering generous indoor and outdoor living areas, this address caters for the family who likes their own space or to entertain guests.
The house sits above a double garage and under house storage space. An east facing porch welcomes you into an enormous open plan living/dining area and modern kitchen with generous cupboards and pantry. Floating floorboards throughout complement a fresh neutral colour palette which extends to the three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and a family size bathroom. A second living space and study enjoy access to a large, covered deck overlooking the backyard.
Cardiff is growing in popularity with large family homes well located for access to the lake, Newcastle and major shopping centres. Here you’ll find transport options, local shops, schools and childcare centres all within walking distance and only a short drive to the natural attractions of Lake Macquarie and Blackbutt Reserve. With so many conveniences close by, along with easy access to the main arterials for when you need to venture further, it’s easy to see why this neighbourhood is becoming increasingly fashionable.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, 2 bedrooms with air conditioning
– Family size updated bathroom with separate bath
– Airconditioning in lounge room
– Modern kitchen with generous cupboards and pantry
– Second living space plus study with access to the deck
– Covered timber deck offering leafy outlook
– Downstairs laundry with linen cupboard and door to backyard
– Double car garage plus large storage space with internal access
– Fully fenced backyard suitable for pets
– Less than 2km to Cardiff Woolworths and Aldi; less than 5km to Charlestown Square, Westfield Kotara and Stockland Glendale shopping centres
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.