Family and Entertaining Haven Close To Shops And Transport
Find a happy balance of work, life and play perfectly placed between Newcastle and Lake Macquarie on this quiet, family friendly street. Enviably close to transport, two major shopping centres as well as schools and sporting facilities, this address is all about convenience in an energetic suburb.
A formal entry welcomes you to this thoughtfully planned three-bedroom home. The front of the single-level house offers multiple living spaces, combined kitchen/dining, and entry into the double garage with built-in storage. Behind double doors you’ll be treated to an expansive living/entertaining space complete with a hardwood wet bar, timber flooring, and powder room. The large master bedroom has a cleverly concealed ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with sliding doors opening onto a covered deck. The deck is well equipped for entertaining with three-phase power available, a gas bayonet for an outdoor BBQ or heater, and a four metre roller blind for protection all year round.
The low maintenance lawns and gardens will leave you time to relax and enjoy everything the greater area has to offer, from a quick trip to the mountains or a day at the beach. The tranquil backyard will allow you to escape after work, with plenty of space for barbecues with friends on the weekends. Family living at its best with room to move and grow in this bustling suburb.
• 5kW Solar system with 18 panels feeding back into the electricity grid
• Fully ducted air-conditioning with three-zone control
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dual ovens for convenience, walk-in pantry, gas stovetop and rangehood
• Covered rear deck with three phase power, gas bayonet and four metre roller blind; deck is reinforced for potential to add spa bath
• Good sized second and third bedrooms separated by main bathroom
• Double garage with built-in storage cupboard
• Separate laundry and linen press
• 2,500 litre water tank for w/c and washing machine with external high pressure water pump
• Low maintenance lawns and garden
• Quiet street and only a short drive to the local shopping centre and Cardiff Public School, 2 minutes to Stockland Glendale (8-minute walk) and 10 minutes to Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
***Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.