Updated and Extended for a Growing Family in a Quiet Street Primed for Convenience
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
With its freshly painted weatherboard façade in an on-trend colour scheme and its lovely front garden to welcome you in, this single level property makes an immediate first impression in this quiet cul-de-sac of only a few homes. Superbly updated by an extension and an opening up of the floorplan with a contemporary island kitchen at its heart, it now presents as a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom family home with easy indoor/outdoor connection to alfresco entertaining and a large shed/garage and workshop that will appeal to tradesmen.
With a prized north to rear aspect on a 575sqm block, this is a move-in ready home for a young family. It has a great backyard, there’s an abundance of storage, and a choice of schools and childcare in the immediate vicinity.
One of the great things about this property is how it feels so relaxed and peaceful inside, yet the location is primed for absolute convenience. Positioned on the western fringes of Cardiff, from here it’s an easy stroll to Glendale Super Centre with its supermarkets, specialty stores, cafes and Event cinema or into Cardiff for shops, services and the train station. With the upgraded roads in the area, you’re just 10 minutes’ drive from the M1 Pacific Motorway, Hunter Expressway and beautiful Lake Macquarie.
– Single level weatherboard and Colorbond roofed home on 575sqm block with prized rear north aspect
– Open plan lounge and dining with a/c, bamboo floors and easy outdoor flow
– Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooks fenced backyard
– 8m long double garage can park two cars easily with plenty of room for workbench
– Island kitchen with induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
– 4.5kw solar electricity panels for lower utility bills; upgraded electrics throughout
– Three of the bedrooms are fitted with walk or built-in robes; master with ensuite
– Smartly renovated family bathroom with bath and shower; handy third w/c
– All your shopping needs catered at Stockland Glendale and Cardiff town centre
– In catchment for Glendale East public and Glendale High schools with close proximity to Holy Cross Primary and Macquarie College
Council rates: $1,804 approx. per annum
Water rates:$790.71 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.