A Contemporary and Spacious Haven Amongst the Trees
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Nestled amongst a private oasis this striking four-bedroom home presents a contemporary build that blends beautifully with the surrounding bushland. Offering opportunities to find both peaceful moments or entertain in grand style, this property presents amazing outdoor spaces and a spacious interior that will accommodate a family of all ages in comfort and style.
Large feature windows frame the serene outlook and set the tone for the living areas which include a bespoke kitchen with impressive concrete island bench and breakfast bar. Quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and smart positioning serves both the lounge area and easily accesses the outdoor entertainment spaces. Zoned, ducted air conditioning keeps the temperatures just right throughout the home while the stunning integrated gas fireplace offers the ability to warm the house remotely via a smartphone app. The main upstairs bedroom offers a bushland outlook that will never cease to amaze and features built-in wardrobes and an ensuite. The second bedroom is placed for privacy and ideal for a home office or study space. Downstairs, the larger of the two bedrooms boasts views and direct access to the lower deck and covered outdoor spa as well as built-in wardrobes. Outside is a haven for relaxation or entertaining guests with a large lower courtyard open to nature complementing the wrap-around timber upper deck which is mostly covered, and a second front courtyard nested into the beautiful landscaping. There is always a space in this home to find privacy or gather with friends. With a high-quality security system installed, automatic carport and garage doors as well as solar hot water and power, you will find both peace of mind and substantial yearly cost savings. With quality finishes throughout this home and the large property that rings with the sound of Bell bird song, impresses and relaxes from the moment you enter.
Just 2.3 kilometres from the John Hunter Hospital and minutes from the amazing Blackbutt Reserve, this property sits central to major arterial roads leading to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie. Close to several well-regarded schools and within easy reach of both Cardiff Shopping Centre and Westfield Kotara, convenience for the whole family is yet another drawcard for this enchanting address.
– Presented is a four-bedroom, two storey home nestled on a large, beautifully landscaped block
– A bespoke kitchen is highlighted by concrete bench tops including an island breakfast bar as well as gas cooking and all stainless appliances
– Large windows frame the air-conditioned living space with integrated, smart gas heater and ceiling fan
– Advanced security system with entryway fingerprint recognition installed
– A modern bathroom downstairs offers a walk-in shower with cloudburst head while upstairs an ensuite is complemented by a powder room
– Automatic doors on the single car carport and single car garage which features a large storage space underneath
– The outdoor entertainment areas include a large, open rear courtyard, front courtyard and wrap-around timber deck as well as lower-level deck with spa
– Tasteful landscaping sets a peaceful tone throughout the grounds
– Approx 2 kilometres from the Cardiff Train Station
– Just 2.3 kilometres from the John Hunter Hospital and minutes from Blackbutt Reserve
– An easy drive to both Cardiff Shopping Centre and Westfield Kotara for all your essentials and specialty stores
Council Rates – $1,882.4 approx. per annum
Water Rates – $807.96 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.