Classic Charm With Abundant Space
Presenting as a pretty weatherboard cottage, this two-bedroom home will delight with its roomy living areas and convenience of location. Envisage a weekend cycle to the nearby farmers market, coming home to share the spoils in your generously sized living room or alfresco entertaining area.
A wide hall with high ceilings provides an inviting entry for the two spacious bedrooms and opens onto the lounge room positioned at the heart of the home. A modern update has retained period features including picture rails, ornate ceiling rose and ornamental fireplaces. The open plan kitchen and dining space offers extra room for an informal lounge and provides access to the outdoor covered patio offering a peaceful green outlook.
As far as convenience goes, Broadmeadow delivers with transport options at your doorstep, Newcastle’s largest entertainment precinct and the popular Beaumont Street restaurant district nearby, along with world-class beaches less than 5km away. This charming house provides an attractive entry into a popular inner-city suburb for owner occupiers and a smart decision for investors.
– Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Large central lounge room with ceiling fan, picture rails and ornamental fireplace
– Open plan kitchen/dining area with ceiling fan and space for informal lounge
– Bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
– Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
– Covered outdoor patio
– Fully fenced backyard
– Lockable garden shed set at the rear of low maintenance backyard
– Shared driveway with option for off-street parking
– 2.8km to Broadmeadow Shopping Centre; 3.5km to Westfield Kotara; walking distance to Broadmeadow Station and Bus Interchange
Council rates: $3,719.44 approx per annum
Water rates: $870.33 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.