Charming Home in Prized Position
Presenting as a neat north-east facing cottage with a picket fence and iron gate entry, this three-bedroom home will delight with its generous proportions for indoor and outdoor living. Living here you’ll want to enjoy your morning beverage in the sunroom and spend the afternoon relaxing on your back deck. On weekends a short walk or cycle takes you to the farmer’s markets and you’re spoilt for choice of evening dining and entertainment with Beaumont Street nearby.
Combining modern upgrades while retaining original charm with ornate ceilings and stained glass touches. You’ll be greeted on entry by the formal entry and front sitting room. The expansive main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan is situated at the front of the house with screened windows positioned to capture the morning sunlight. The air conditioned living room features stunning decorative ceilings, pretty picture rails and connects through to the kitchen/dining space with plentiful storage. Bi-fold doors opening onto a wide covered deck are a recent addition creating the perfect place for alfresco dining or entertaining.
An address in Broadmeadow is coveted by young couples, professionals and families alike due to a location that is central to all needs. Schools are within easy walking distance and a short drive will have you arriving at Westfield Kotara or your favourite Newcastle beach. The local train station will take you north to Newcastle Interchange or south to the Central Coast and Sydney. With so much close by and an exceptional house designed for easy living, you’ll be enchanted from the moment you walk through the door.
• All bedrooms with ceiling fans, sizable main bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom near bedrooms and separate second w/c towards the rear of the house
• Kitchen has modern updates with gas stovetop, rangehood, plenty of storage and an extension offering even more storage
• Front sunroom with potential to utilise as an office/study
• Airconditioning in living room, ceiling fan in kitchen
• Hardwood flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Huge deck running the width of the house with bi-fold doors to bring the outside in
• Low maintenance backyard with additional storage
• Close to public transport and a short drive to restaurants, pubs and shops on Beaumont Street
• Schools all less than 1km Hamilton North Public School, Hamilton Public School and Merewether High School
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.