Outstanding Location, Recent Renovation
A stunning family home in the vibrant heart of Broadmeadow. This four-bedroom split-level residence has undergone a superb renovation in 2020 delivering a thoroughly contemporary transformation. Situated a short walk to Merewether High School, 700 metres to Broadmeadow Station and easy access to local shopping.
Step inside the formal entry with generous storage, then step up into a large open-plan living and dining space. An impressive kitchen with stunning Caesarstone benchtops, a butler’s pantry and stainless-steel 5-burner gas stove top, oven and rangehood, will delight any home chef. Entertain on the expansive timber deck overlooking the easy-care backyard, complete with a garden shed and room for a dog to run. The upper floor catches the sun beautifully and hosts three bedrooms, and a brand new bathroom with separate w/c for convenience. A large fourth bedroom, bathroom and laundry is located on the lower level providing privacy for guests or a family member needing their own space.
Living in Broadmeadow puts you in the geographic centre of Newcastle city where you can cycle to the Fernleigh Track, head to the beach or Westfield Kotara in under 10 minutes. Clean, modern and deceptively spacious, this house has everything to excite the growing family.
• Close to schools, public transport and sporting facilities
• Less than 10 minutes’ drive to Newcastle City Centre and Merewether Beach
• 700m to Broadmeadow Station
• 6 minute walk to Merewether High School
• Private outdoor entertainment area with a wide timber deck
• Main bathroom has double vanities, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
• Front bedrooms open onto first-floor balcony
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs with ceiling fans for added comfort; living area has a split-system air-conditioner
• Downstairs bedroom has potential for a home office with private entrance to the street
• Single garage with ample storage space, plus driveway parking.
Council Rates: $2,060 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $814.56 approx. per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.