Amazing Opportunity for the First Home Buyer in a Suburb on the Move
A magnificent opportunity for the first home buyer with a little extra to spend. This original home set on an elevated street position offering views of the Sugarloaf Mountain range shows immense potential in a suburb that’s developing rapidly.
Timber floors, high ceilings with ornate trims and picture rails set the tone for this large family style home. With an abundance of original charm and available space, there is much to work with and a few modern touches would transform this address into something quite special. Offering three large bedrooms spaced for maximum privacy, this home also features the flexibility to present two large living spaces or a living and separate dining area with ornate fireplace, serviced by a kitchen with generous bench space. The neat bathroom with shower over bath offers extra storage space, as does the oversize internal laundry. A tiled enclosed patio at the rear gifts yet more space for a retreat and complements the north facing forward sunroom which is an ideal spot for relaxing. A high-roof single car drive-through garage, 3000 litre water tank and easy-care lawns complete the exterior picture of this property with amazing possibilities.
Boolaroo is a fast evolving, self-contained suburb fantastic for families with its own public school, supermarket, eateries an iconic cinema all within walking distance. With the lake shore less than two kilometres away as well as a Bunnings and soon to arrive Costco the same distance, should you need anything further then in just a few minutes you’ll be at Stockland Glendale for all your specialty stores.
– Presented is a three-bedroom original home set on an elevated street position
– The interior is highlighted by timber floorboards, ornate trims and high ceilings
– Two of the three bedrooms are oversized while the third offers built-in wardrobes
– The versatile floorplan offers two large living spaces separated by the entry hall
– At the front of the house you’ll find a gorgeous sunroom while at the rear an enclosed patio offers a retreat or entertainment area
– A high-roof drive-through single car garage is complemented by space for one more vehicle on the driveway
– The neat bathroom and large internal laundry offer extra storage space
– Easy care lawns keep the maintenance to a minimum and the home features a 3000-litre water tank
– Within walking distance to the local public school, supermarket, eateries and cinema
– Major developments nearby offer a Bunnings with a Costco soon to come
Council Rates: $1,682.98 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $710.52 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.