Neat First Home Owner’s Property with Future Potential
Nested on a generous sized block, this original two-bedroom home on a wide, low traffic street presents impeccably. Notable for its new driveway and garaport as well as a tasteful interior palate, it’s the perfect base for the new family with an opportunity to build outward in the future (STCA).
The open-plan kitchen and living space is highlighted by an ornamental original fireplace and mantle and stunning timber floorboards in the kitchen. Kept comfortable by the air-conditioning and ceiling fan, the home also opens at both front and back to allow breezes through. A large window fills the master bedroom with light, while the second bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe. The centrally positioned bathroom has seen renovations for a more modern styling and benefits from an installed skylight. At the rear of the house you’ll find a spare room, perfect for a hobby space or study, as well as the internal laundry and wc. Leading to the backyard the possibilities of this property become apparent the moment you step outside. The large, near level yard offers space for further development (STCA) and showcases a recently built driveway and garaport, able to accommodate a single car inside and another outside or take on storage of a boat or caravan. Further to the rear of the property is a small garden shed with annex, perfect for BBQ placement. A covered veranda also provides a great space for entertaining or alfresco dining. With well-presented lawns and tasteful garden beds, the property shows the pride the owners have had for it and will be perfect for the first home buyer or investor alike.
This location is heavy on convenience and access to entertainment. With Beresfield Golf Course just a kilometre away and the public school and train station within walking distance you are centrally positioned. The local shopping precinct is just 500 metres away, but for more specialty stores you can take the short trip to the amazing Stockland Greenhills.
– The immediate living areas are highlighted by the original fireplace and striking timber flooring in the kitchen
– The block is deep and offers possibilities for future development
– The spare room at the rear of the house is ideal for a study or hobby space
– A large and near level, fully fenced backyard is perfect for children and pets
– The garaport can accommodate a single car inside and another outside
– A covered veranda at the back offers space to relax overlooking the yard and gardens
– Insect and security screens on doors and windows with awnings on both front windows
– Walking distance to both Beresfield Public school and Beresfield Train Station
– Just 500 metres from shopping precinct with a Woolworths, café and takeaway foods
– Only one kilometre from Beresfield Golf Course and an easy drive to Thornton
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.