Classic 3-Bedroom Home on the Doorstep of the CBD & Lake with Mixed Use Zoning
This classic 3-bedroom home delivers a lakeside location that’s hard to beat, a gentle 400m stroll to the water’s edge, and with Belmont town centre virtually on the doorstep, the local atmosphere is enhanced by a superb selection of shops, eateries and conveniences including medical suites, buses and the local library.
Traditional in its layout with an electric-equipped eat-in kitchen, sunroom off the main bedroom and a freestanding double garage for parking, the beauty of this home is that it’s
well-presented and updated in parts, yet it leaves open the possibility of being able to further update to your own taste.
The property’s B4 – mixed use zoning also makes it attractive for development or as a base for a business, medical suite or allied health professional (STCA).
– Top CBD location, stroll to shops, cafes, supermarkets and services
– Walk to Belmont’s waterfront parks, lakes shore and public wharf
– Placed between the blue waters of Lake Macquarie and Belmont Lagoon
– Solid home with a 3-bedroom / 1 Bathroom design.
– Sits on a level 718m2 land and large single garage
– A true lifestyle address, boating, swimming and fishing all nearby
– 5-minutes to the sand and surf of popular Blacksmiths beach
– 25-30 minutes’ drive to Newcastle CBD, John Hunter Hospital and University
– 150 mts away from Furnely track, Belmont TAFE, Green Point cycle/walking tracks and Belmont golf course.
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.