A Family Home That Ticks a Lot of Boxes
Location, location and space, space this property has both.
Bordering lush natural bushland, this large brick and tile home offers family buyer’s maximum versatility, a spacious layout and absolute privacy. Unfolding over two levels, the design allows the family to come together to entertain and socialise in a choice of formal and casual living spaces, as well as offering enough breakout zones to be able to find a peaceful corner to relax and unwind. Built in 1989, it is clear to see the potential in this much-loved home. With a layout that really works, you can modernise and restyle to your own taste.
Wake to the sounds of native birds, enjoy breakfast on the covered deck, or take a dip in the solar heated pool. The island kitchen sits at the heart of the home, making it the focal point for family life. There’s ample parking for vehicles and watercraft with an oversized double garage and second driveway. Multi-generational families will love the way the 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom accommodation is split over each level, while tradesmen will be impressed by the workshop and abundance of storage/utility spaces.
All around Belmont there are unlimited water activities including sailing and fishing, pristine uncrowded beaches and spectacular bushwalks as well as a myriad of sporting clubs, bars and eateries in a vibrant day-night destination in which to live, relax and entertain.
– Double storey brick and tile home on 737sqm parcel adjoining natural bushland
– Air-conditioning, gas heating and ceiling fans provide climate control
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe and updated shower ensuite
– Large formal lounge adjoining a formal dining room
– Family room opens to deck overlooking the inground pool and natural bush land
– Media room with designed potential as guest accommodation
– Island kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Family friendly 3-way bathroom, toilet, and vanity area
– Spacious laundry / pantry on upper level
– Third bathroom and second laundry downstairs
– Extra-large double garage plus abundant parking for boat or caravan or motorhome
– For the potential home business this home has; 20-amp welding outlet downstairs with 1-ton overhead gantry crane in garage
– Just 1km from Belmont Hospital; 2km to Belmont 16ft sailing club
– Only minutes’ drive to central Belmont for convenient shopping and everyday essentials and lakeside dining
– Abundant room downstairs for a gym or home theatre
– Easy access to two arterial roads and Pacific Highway
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.