Ideal Investment Opportunity in Rapidly Developing Area
Set on a quiet leafy street, this two-bedroom home is nestled amongst the native greenery creating a peaceful feeling on arrival. Close to schools, shopping, golf and amazing parklands, this property is perfectly located to entertain the whole family.
With its high ceilings and spacious bedrooms, this house shows immense potential for the first home buyer with a little extra to spend, or the investor looking to find a space in an area seeing great growth and development. Zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout and carpeted bedrooms offer maximum comfort all year. Timber flooring impresses in the living areas that include a large kitchen with expansive storage, two sinks and a servery to the separate dining room. The living room happily catches the natural light while a generous sunroom at the rear offers a space to relax or entertain guests. The fully fenced backyard offers the perfect space for children to play while the single car drive-through garage also offers enough space to install a workshop and is complemented by a long, stencilled driveway with room for three more vehicles or caravan parking.
This home offers many possibilities for the future with room to expand (STCA) and large living spaces offering a flexible floorplan. Argenton sits in an enviable position with key developments nearby and major shopping centres at both Glendale and Cardiff just minutes away. Of course, proximity to Lake Macquarie gifts myriad pleasures from fishing to boating and kayaking while Waratah Golf Course is literally metres from your doorstep.
– Presented is a two-bedroom home set on a quiet leafy street in a rapidly developing area
– The main bathroom with walk-in shower and wc is complemented by a separate indoor and an outdoor wc
– Both oversize bedrooms offer floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and carpeting
– The kitchen offers plenty of storage and servery access to the dining room
– The living room lies adjacent to the dining space and is lit by a window overlooking the backyard
– A deep, single car drive-through garage offers room for a workshop
– The fully fenced backyard has tasteful garden beds and offers a great space for kids or pets to play
– A large sunroom at the rear of the house offers a space to relax or entertain guests
– Less than two kilometres from Stockland Glendale and just minutes from Glendale TAFE
– Four kilometres to Speers Point and less than one kilometre from Waratah Golf Club entry
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.