Elevated Views And An Outstanding Renovation Come Together For Supreme Liveability
Auction Location: On-Location 7A Hall Street, Adamstown NSW 2289.
A stunning renovation delivers this superb two storey, four-bedroom Hudson built home of solid brick construction presenting sunlit indoor and outdoor living areas. Imagine cooking a BBQ in your outdoor kitchen while watching the Memorial Walk lights twinkle in the distance or the fireworks on New Year’s Eve.
Upstairs hosts three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate double vanity area. Separated neatly by a hallway offering additional storage, the other side of the home is reserved for open plan living highlighted by a gleaming white custom-made kitchen and featuring an oversized island bench and breakfast bar. An outdoor kitchen upstairs boasts spectacular views over the suburb and beyond to the coastline. Entertaining family and friends alfresco will be a delight with an expansive patio downstairs set amongst easy-care gardens offering tall fencing and greenery for privacy. A completely self-contained ground floor offers a fourth bedroom and a myriad of uses from rumpus room to teenager retreat, granny flat or home office.
As the gateway to inner suburban Newcastle, Adamstown is highly desired for its accessibility and well-known as the starting point for the popular Fernleigh Track. In this family friendly street, you’ll be amongst homes of similar calibre with the added privacy and safety of a quiet no through road. Just a short walk to local shops, cafes, and restaurants along with several well-regarded schools and an array of transport options. A spacious family home with exceptional liveability in this family friendly neighbourhood will be highly sought-after.
– Three generous bedrooms upstairs host remote operated ceiling fans, two of three with built-in wardrobes; downstairs a fourth bedroom with abundant storage presents within the self-contained ground floor including second kitchen and bathroom
– Stunning custom-built main kitchen with white gloss cabinetry, European induction cooktop and rangehood, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, island bench hosting drawers to one side and breakfast bar on the other
– Main bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, double floating vanity, mirrored cabinetry, separate cast iron bathtub and double shower system, enclosed wc
– Ducted air conditioning throughout first floor, air-conditioned ground floor
– Smart security system and outdoor sensor lighting
– Spacious laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Fully fenced property with manicured lawns and easy-care gardens
– Oversized single car lock-up garage with remote roller door and extra room for storage; enclosed driveway area suitable for additional cars, caravan, or boat
– Nearby schools include St Columba’s Primary, Adamstown Public and Merewether High
– Short walk to Brunker Road for local conveniences including restaurants and cafes, shops and services, 2.3km to Westfield Kotara
Council Rates: $539 approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $269.32 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the On-site Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.