Wonderfully Located and Well-presented with Abundant Potential
Offered for the first time in over 55 years is this wonderfully located three-bedroom home with a pool on a deep block. An original miner’s cottage extended to accommodate a growing family currently presents multiple living spaces both inside and out. Well-presented, this residence is ready to move into and the level, easy access block offers opportunities for renovation or redevelopment (STCA).
At the front of the home is the air-conditioned open plan living area featuring an L-shaped kitchen which delivers generous floor space. Two of three bedrooms, the main with a wall of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan complete the original floorplan. The extension features a second air-conditioned living area looking out to the pool and offering dual access to the low maintenance backyard and a fully covered patio. Beyond the patio a fully enclosed sunroom, offers multiple uses as a greenhouse, workshop or additional living space with screens providing a view of the pool and gardens.
Adamstown’s central location is a drawcard for owner-occupiers and investors alike being only a short drive to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre and offering a gateway to the popular Fernleigh Track. From this address you can stroll to parks, cafes and local shops and with several public transport options nearby, everything you need is within easy reach. Only a short drive to world-class beaches, Newcastle’s CBD and the John Hunter Hospital affirms this as a much sought after neighbourhood.
– Neat and tidy three-bedroom home with pool on a deep, level block offered for the first time in over 55 years
– Generous L-shaped kitchen with electric cooktop and rangehood plus ample cupboard and bench space
– Three bedrooms, main bedroom with a wall of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Main bathroom includes separate spa bath, additional wc within a separate internal laundry
– Pool set within low maintenance backyard hosting neat garden beds
– Fully covered outdoor patio and fully enclosed sunroom adjacent to the garage offers multiple uses from greenhouse to workshop or living space
– Shared driveway access with right of way access leads to double tandem garage
– Rainwater tanks feed the pool and gardens, solar roof panels power the home and feed back into the electricity grid, NBN to the property
– 1km to the Fernleigh Track, less than 2km to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre, less than 5km to John Hunter Hospital and Merewether Beach
– Short stroll to local shops, cafes and parks
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.