Refined Elegance in a Sought-After Location
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Occupying an enviable position in one of Adamstown’s most sought-after streets, this welcoming two storey, three-bedroom home has been stylishly renovated to support a busy contemporary lifestyle without sacrificing charm.
Throughout the home you’ll notice modern conveniences blend thoughtfully with the character of period style light fittings and tiling complementing ornate ceiling roses and red ironbark flooring. Offering indoor and alfresco living spaces, the spacious upstairs lounge room opens-out to an impressive deck offering privacy and views across the valley to Blackbutt Reserve. The gourmet kitchen featuring Smeg appliances and Caesarstone benchtops provides the perfect entertaining hub with a huge look-through to the lounge. Downstairs a second living area adjoins a covered back patio providing an ideal space to entertain or simply enjoy the beauty of the carefully manicured gardens.
Centrally located, Adamstown is only a short drive to Westfield Kotara for everyday essentials along with speciality shops and rooftop restaurants. Hosting several quality schools within one kilometre and providing easy access to world-class beaches and Newcastle CBD, it’s clear to see why Date Street is so desirable. This elegant home in a peaceful yet accessible neighbourhood has so much to offer and will delight all who visit.
– Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, master bedroom remodelled with feature wall panelling and new ensuite with heated towel rail and dual shower head
– Gourmet kitchen with pull out pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, SMEG appliances, Schock granite sink with mixer tap and glazed tiled splashbacks
– Lounge room with air conditioning, six speed power saving ceiling fan and gas point for heater
– Covered timber deck with power and gas fittings hosts three ceiling fans, café blinds and sunshades for extra privacy and comfort
– Stunning barn door entry to family size main bathroom featuring separate vanity space, w.c., shower and bath
– Downstairs second living area/rumpus room with independent access, suitable for a home office or additional bedroom includes adjacent laundry and w.c.
– Ground level covered patio with outdoor entertainer’s bar
– Oversize garage with remote control access and space suitable for workshop serviced by lockable side door, additional lock up storage under house
– Two large rainwater tanks approximately 5000 litres
– 1.6km to Westfield Kotara, less than 5km to Bar Beach
Council Rates: $2,388.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $794.70 approx . per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.