This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
FAMILY AND PET FRIENDLY HOME IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC SET IN A PERFECT LOCATION IN ADAMSTOWN
Charming updated period property set in one of Adamstown’s best locations.
Hall street offers a safe place for families as located in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by good neighbors. Walking distance to all local amenities and schools, still only 10 minutes into the city and the beach plus only minutes to Westfield Kotara.
Offering an open plan lounge and dining area with timber floors, air-conditioning with glass doors leading out to your covered patio. Three bedrooms with a large master bedroom with additional sun-room. A neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom plus additional family space off the kitchen, perfect for homework in the afternoon or family breakfast in the morning.
Other features are:
– Good size living and dining space filled with light, offering a/c and timber floors
– Neat kitchen gas appliances, dishwasher, pantry and good fridge space
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, full length floor to ceiling built in wardrobes plus additional sun-room
– Bedroom two with ceiling fan and is a good size
– Bedroom three also a good size with ceiling fan and free-standing wardrobe
– Bathroom has a shower over bath, good vanity and toilet
– Second toilet for added convenience
– Covered patio set in a leafy surrounding perfect for entertaining
– Single covered carport with rear gate access, possibly a second off street car space
– Large external laundry with added storage space
– Fenced yard with garden shed
Council rates: $2,056 approx per annum
Water rates: $814.56 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.