Unique Multi-Residence Block On One Title
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford Street, Newcastle East and Live via AuctionNow Website.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Hamilton this block hosts multiple residencies on one title. Revealing a unique configuration to maximise the return of this block, imagine making your new home in this blue-chip neighbourhood while benefiting from the additional income from three flats or, retain the property as an investment currently returning $1,340 per week.
The main residence to the front of the property is a three-bedroom home displaying beautiful period features with pressed metal ceilings and grand mantels surrounding the ornamental fireplaces. Two of three bedrooms house fireplaces with the main bedroom featuring conservatory style windows allowing the sun to stream in from the north. A spacious living room is highlighted by pressed metal ceilings and hosts another ornamental fireplace.
With separate side entry, three additional residences with own entries share a partially covered courtyard area. Two one-bedroom apartments neatly combine the kitchen and living areas and host separate bedrooms including built-in wardrobes. One two-bedroom apartment houses a separate kitchen and living area with the convenience of additional storage in the living room.
Located within footsteps of Hamilton’s popular restaurant precinct you’ll find cuisine to cater for all tastes, seven days a week. Everyday essentials and services are all within easy walking distance and there is the beautiful Gregson Park less than a block away. From here it’s an easy drive to one of many world-class beaches or your choice of entertainment venues along the Honeysuckle precinct. This prestigious neighbourhood is highly sought-after due to its accessibility and the cosmopolitan lifestyle it offers.
Main residence inclusions:
• All bedrooms host ceiling fans, two of three bedrooms host air conditioning and an ornamental fireplace, one bedroom includes built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with heated towel rail and modern upgrades
• Main living area features pressed metal ceiling with ceiling fan; additional cupboard storage throughout living areas and hallways
• Kitchen with electric cooktop and rangehood, ceiling fan, ample cupboard storage
• Large separate laundry
• Single carport and patio to the front of the property
Three residences to the rear of the block comprised of:
• One-bedroom apartment with combined kitchen/living area, upright gas cooker, combined bath and shower, bedroom hosts built-in wardrobe
• One-bedroom apartment with air-conditioning, combined kitchen/living area, upright gas cooker, built-in wardrobe, bathroom with shower, ornate ceilings, additional cupboard storage
• Two-bedroom apartment with built-in wardrobes and floorboards, upright gas cooker in separate kitchen, bathroom with separate wc, separate living with additional storage
• Shared laundry with partially covered courtyard joining the three residences
Council Rates: $2,448.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $798.33 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.