Contemporary Apartment Within A Lifestyle Complex
Occupying an elevated position on the seventh floor of West Apartments, this two-bedroom apartment has been designed with lifestyle in mind. Located just metres from your doorstep is a choice of several walking tracks or a fully equipped private gym within the complex for an active start to the day. Or why not grab a treat from the corner cafe and relax from the comfort of your own balcony.
This bright, modern apartment offers privacy and flexibility with the bedrooms separated by an open plan living area as well as a moveable island bench to maximise space. The master bedroom offers access to the balcony and boasts a substantial walk-in robe and ensuite, while the second bedroom has dual access and a wall of built-in wardrobes. Consideration has been given to liveability with significant storage space provided throughout, from the two-sided cupboards in the island bench to the full height cupboards in both hallways. Thoughtfully designed for indoor/outdoor living, the complex boasts a large garden terrace hosting BBQ facilities, tables and benches, a children’s playground, private gym and an indoor lounge for reading and reflection.
The Wickham precinct is flourishing with an abundance of cafes, restaurants, arts and entertainment. Close by you’ll find everyday conveniences at Marketown Shopping Centre and all the excitement of the Honeysuckle Precinct. The Newcastle Interchange is only footsteps away to take you down the line to Newcastle Beach or all the way to Sydney if you so desire. West Apartments is at the forefront of the area’s urban renewal and offers benefits for first home buyers, investors and owner occupiers alike.
• Master bedroom with generous walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the balcony
• Kitchen with island bench on castors, stainless steel appliances including rangehood, and electric cooktop
• Balcony with sliding glass doors and screens for comfort, accessible via living area and master bedroom
• Air conditioned open plan living area
• Additional storage with full height cupboards off the hallways
• European laundry
• Undercover secure car space
• Building offers secure entry, large communal garden terrace, indoor common lounge, secure mailboxes and virtual concierge services via a screen in the main entry
• 66m to Newcastle Interchange, 800m to Marketown Shopping Centre
• Walk, cycle or take the light rail to the University of Newcastle City Campus, and Honeysuckle Precinct all within 1.5km
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.