Easy Living And Ultimately Accessible
Occupying a quiet position at the end of the cul-de-sac, you’ll find this two-bedroom apartment offering a green outlook to the north as well as a hidden gem with direct access to Arcadia Park just footsteps from your door. From there it’s a short stroll to Newcastle Beach or the Bogey Hole for a refreshing swim.
Displaying a traditional floor plan, both bedrooms are set privately to one side separated by the main bathroom. A well-planned kitchen offers ample cupboard and benchtop space and looks through to the open plan living/dining area allowing the home chef to socialise while preparing meals. The north-facing balcony presents a beautiful alfresco space for dining or to simply relax and take in the serenity of the leafy reserve.
Nestled between Newcastle’s East End and Darby Street, you’ll be spoilt for choice with easy access to an ever-evolving cafe and dining scene, while only moments from natural beauty. Stroll to the cafes and boutiques on Darby Street or take the other path and delight in all the stunning coastline has to offer. The essentials are never far away with Aldi and Marketown for everyday shopping and you’ll find entertainment galore within walking distance through the East End and along to the harbour foreshore.
– Presenting this two-bedroom apartment within a quiet block in an exceptionally accessible location
– Kitchen with generous cupboard storage, electric cooktop and rangehood, looks through to the open plan living
– Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and north facing window
– Second bedroom enjoys a private setting at the end of the block
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate wc for convenience
– Communal laundry downstairs
– Complex offers visitor car parking and a communal herb garden
– Short stroll to King Edward Park, the Bogie Hole and Newcastle Beach
– 1km to Darby Street, less than 2km to Aldi and Marketown for shopping
– 1.5km to Newcastle Beach light rail station with bus routes close by
Council Rates: $1,164 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $617.91 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $941.51 approx. per quarter
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.