Generous Floorplan in Ultra Convenient Location
Perfectly positioned between the pristine Bar Beach and the ever-popular Darby Street, this bright two-bedroom apartment offers convenience and a generous floorplan. Take your morning coffee on the balcony or take a stroll in many nearby parklands, surrounded by a close-knit community feel.
An open plan living/dining layout with eye-catching exposed brickwork impresses on entry to this two-bedroom apartment in The Hill. The separate kitchen boasts a bright and elevated outlook as well as generous storage and a double sink. The thoughtful floorplan allows for privacy with two good sized bedrooms with large windows and built-in robes at the rear of the apartment. The stylish bathroom offers a separate bath and walk-in shower adjacent to a separate wc while a large balcony presents a leafy view that spans across the suburb ideal for dining alfresco or entertaining guests.
This address is highlighted by its proximity to some of the city’s most popular recreation and entertainment areas from the picturesque Nesca Park to the walking paths that stretch from Nobbys to Merewether Beach. With Darby Street just blocks away and King Edward Park less than a kilometre from your door, you really are central to much of Newcastle’s finest natural wonders and most popular shopping precincts.
– Spacious open plan living and dining with striking exposed brick walls
– Wide front-facing balcony with leafy urban outlook
– A generous single car garage is included with space for extra storage
– Separate, internal full-size laundry
– Quality carpet throughout living area and bedrooms, tiles in kitchen and bathroom
– Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as separate wc
– Thoughtful floorplan separates the living spaces from the bedrooms
– Within minutes from several quality schools for all ages
– Less than one kilometre to Bar Beach, King Edward Park and Newcastle Memorial Walk
– 1km to Harris Farm on Darby Street, 1.3km to Aldi Newcastle
Council Rates: $1352 approx per annum
Water Rates: $654.9 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $3,084 approx per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.