Sophisticated Living in the Heart of the City
Winner of the Newcastle Architecture Awards for 2020, the Verve Residences was designed with lifestyle in mind. Find a wonderful sense of community living in this spacious one-bedroom apartment and take advantage of all Verve has to offer with a concierge service, communal garden, and residents’ lounge, set within a highly secure domain.
This immaculate apartment offers an open-plan interior leading out to a large balcony overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens and green spaces. A well-equipped single line kitchen offers European appliances and ample cupboard space while making room for everyday living. The bedroom is oversized to easily accommodate a study or home office and the separation of laundry and bathroom add to the liveability of this contemporary apartment.
As Newcastle’s CBD moves west, this location benefits from a growing number of cafes and entertainment venues. Just a short stroll for everyday essentials, Marketown Shopping Centre is just across the street and the boutiques and street-side cafes of Darby Street are only a short walk away. Leave your car at home and utilise any of the transport options with buses, trams and the Newcastle Interchange close by. Enjoy the privacy this state-of-the-art complex offers with all the spoils of inner-city living.
• Presenting a spacious one-bedroom apartment in the award-winning Verve Residences
• Gourmet kitchen features matt black tapware, Miele appliances and stone benchtops
• Spacious main living area with split system air conditioning
• Oversized main bedroom includes a second split system air conditioner
• Designer bathroom features matt black tapware and twin shower system with overhead rain shower
• Separate European laundry
• Security car space with storage
• Verve Residences is a highly secure complex with concierge services, secure mailboxes, communal garden, BBQ facilities and residents’ lounge
• Short walk to Marketown Shopping Centre
• 3km to Newcastle Beach, buses on doorstep, 600m to the Newcastle Interchange
Council Rates: $1,224 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $784.92 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $867.93 approx. per quarter
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.