Sweeping Views and Spacious High Rise Living
Soaring high above the city, this three-bedroom apartment in the award-winning Verve Residences delivers panoramic views within sumptuous surrounds. Dine alfresco on your deep covered balcony enjoying the stunning colours of the sunset over the city or gather friends for a BBQ on the beautifully landscaped garden terrace.
Taking full advantage of its position on the sixteenth floor, extensive windows and floor-to-ceiling glass doors offer magnificent views across the city to the ocean. Designed with privacy in mind, two luxurious bedrooms are placed to one side of the living area while the spacious master bedroom with ensuite enjoys a private position to the other. Expansive open-plan living offers views from every space and with a gourmet kitchen and multiple entrances to the balcony, there is plenty of space to entertain indoors and out. High ceilings and white interiors enhance the sense of space while timber floors throughout the living and quality carpet in the bedrooms bring warmth to the home.
Perfectly positioned between the harbour and Newcastle’s city delights, everything you need, and more is just moments from your door. You’ll discover your favourite cafe within minutes’ walk, Marketown shopping across the street and the Darby Street boutiques and cafes within easy walking distance. A stroll along the harbour foreshore to the Honeysuckle precinct offers you an unparalleled choice of leading restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues. With the Newcastle Interchange close by you can leave your car at home and take the light rail to the beach or a train to Sydney. Offering panoramic views and ultimate convenience, this immaculate apartment has much to offer owner occupiers and investors alike.
– Gourmet kitchen featuring Miele appliances, Caesarstone bench tops, breakfast bar and plumbed fridge space
– All bedrooms host built-in robes and ceiling fans, the master bedroom offers a stylish ensuite
– Bathrooms are fully tiled featuring matt black tapware, dual shower systems and mirrored cabinetry
– Deep fully covered balcony with multiple entrances to the open-plan living area
– Spacious open plan living with ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan and remote operated roller blinds
– Secure parking for two cars with two full height storage cages
– Tower offers two high speed lifts servicing five apartments
– Complex hosts a concierge service, communal garden and BBQ area, and residents’ lounge along with secure entry and mailboxes
– 3km to Newcastle Beach, 500m to Newcastle Harbour foreshore path
– 600m to the Newcastle Interchange and less than 1km to Newcastle University City Campus and the Civic Theatre
Strata Rates: $7,153.88 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.