Luxurious City Living Accompanies The Perfect Cosmopolitan Lifestyle
Auction Location: On Location – 201 / 58C Bolton Street, Newcastle NSW 2300.
Award-winning design and build deliver ‘Parque’ an esteemed development in the heart of Newcastle’s East End. This immaculate two-bedroom apartment presents spacious indoor and outdoor living to accompany your cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Stunning Jarrah floors feature on entry and continue throughout spacious interiors featuring two living areas and highlighted by a striking kitchen boasting an oversized Caesarstone quartz bench. Intelligent design affords privacy to residents and guests with a concealed door creating a separate space for the second bedroom and bathroom. Occupying a private place in the apartment the master bedroom exudes elegance with a walk-through robe, double vanity, and private entry to a sun-drenched balcony. Impress your guests with alfresco entertaining on your expansive front balcony offering ample space for an outdoor kitchen and stylish louvres to control sunlight and ocean breezes.
Here in Newcastle’s East End, you’ll enjoy all the spoils of inner-city living while just moments from the shores of Newcastle Beach. With an abundance of popular cafes, renowned restaurants, and shopping nearby you’ll soon appreciate the added luxury of choice. An apartment of this calibre will be ideal for downsizers, investors and professionals seeking style and space together with all the attractions of the city.
– Fully secure complex set amongst beautifully landscaped communal spaces boasting own floor access with foyer servicing only two apartments
– Stunning gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone quartz benchtops, Smeg appliances including five-burner gas stovetop and 900mm oven, mirrored splashbacks, glass display cabinets and large pull-out pantry
– Two generous bedrooms both with air-conditioning; master bedroom has a walk-through robe with curtain coverings and ensuite hosting double vanity, heated towel rail and dual shower head with rain shower
– Stylish main bathroom includes dual shower head with rain shower, a separate full-size laundry includes built-in cabinetry with Caesarstone benchtops
– Expansive air-conditioned open plan living features Jarrah flooring, built-in cabinetry with study nook and hosts sheer curtains to the front balcony
– Large partially enclosed front balcony with gas point, water and electricity, fully covered includes sliding louvres to control light and privacy
– Sundrenched rear balcony with leafy outlook offers dual access from second living and master bedroom
– Single secure car parking close to lift plus storage cage, secure visitor car parking
– Short stroll to nearby cafes, restaurants, and Woolworths Metro
– 400m to Newcastle Beach
Council Rates: $352.00 approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $215.95 approx. per quarter
Strata Rates: $1,481 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the On-site Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.