Immaculate Design and an Idyllic Location Deliver Pristine Inner-City Living
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford Street, Newcastle East NSW 2300.
Award-winning design and construction brought the sublime ‘Parque’ apartments to Newcastle’s vibrant East End. Housed within this exclusive complex is a pristine three-bedroom apartment delivering refined indoor living alongside exceptional alfresco spaces. Only minutes’ walk to the beach and footsteps to an array of renowned cafes and fine dining establishments, residents can expect a lifestyle of luxury, choice, and ultimate convenience.
A private keyed lift opens to reveal immaculate interiors and an expansive floorplan that makes this apartment immediately feel like a home. At the heart of this residence is a gourmet kitchen showcasing gleaming white gloss cabinetry and an oversize Caesarstone bench with breakfast bar, providing the ideal space to prepare for entertaining in one of two spacious indoor living rooms or alfresco style on one of two deep balconies. The sense of space and privacy is palpable with the added luxury of separating living and sleeping areas via a concealed door. A lavish master bedroom is positioned privately to one side and features a wall of cupboard storage as well as walk-through wardrobe and stunning ensuite with double vanity and freestanding bath. All generous bedrooms host own access to a balcony with the rear balcony boasting a fully equipped outdoor kitchen complete.
Whichever direction you turn you will find quality, style, and sophistication amidst a warm, welcoming environment. Flawless design provides elegant storage solutions throughout from a cocktail cabinet and full wall of cabinetry in the formal lounge to the concealed TV unit in the master bedroom. What makes this apartment especially unique is the inclusion of a second storage cage on a separate title, enhancing both the convenience and the value of this stylish apartment.
An address of this calibre in Newcastle’s East End is highly sought-after as it blends the beach lifestyle seamlessly with all the conveniences of inner-city living. Within walking distance you’ll find all life’s necessities as well as dining, arts, and entertainment options alongside the breathtaking natural beauty of parkland, world-class beaches, and the sparkling harbour. Superbly appointed, exceptionally private and ideally located, this is truly an exquisite residence.
– Private keyed lift opens directly into this immaculate three-bedroom apartment
– Stunning gourmet kitchen features oversized Caesarstone bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel Smeg appliances including 900mm oven, five-burner gas stovetop, microwave and dishwasher set within white gloss cabinetry complemented by a glass display cabinet and double floor-to-ceiling pantry
– Lavish master bedroom boasts a wall of mirrored cupboards incorporating a concealed TV unit, wall-mounted air purifier, walk-through wardrobe and striking ensuite with double vanity, freestanding bath and separate shower with dual shower system and rain head, remote operated block-out blinds and elegant sheer curtains
– Second and third bedrooms are generous in size, host built-in wardrobes and offer own access to separate balconies
– Main bathroom hosts an oversize frameless shower with dual shower system with rain head
– Full sized, separate laundry with significant built-in cabinetry, linen press and utility cupboard, features Caesarstone benchtops
– Ducted air conditioning throughout with each room zoned separately, ceiling fans in each bedroom and lounge
– Balconies on opposite sides allow cross-breezes to flow through the apartment, rear facing balcony offers a combination of sliding and adjustable louvres to control light and air flow, power water and natural gas outlets and a fully equipped outdoor kitchen
– Security complex with secure parking for two vehicles, visitor parking, storage cage plus an additional storage cage on a separate title
– Less than 500m to Newcastle Beach, a short walk to the new Woolworths Metro and Newcastle Harbour
Council Rates: $1,507.79 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $617.91 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $2,142.75 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the In-Room Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.