Sophistication And Panoramic Views Feature In This Ultimate Lifestyle Offering
A luxurious lifestyle awaits in this impeccable three-bedroom sub-penthouse apartment with stylish spacious interiors and an east facing balcony offering panoramic views of prominent landmarks from Stockton Beach to Nobbys Lighthouse then sweeping the city to Christ Church Cathedral.
Expansive open plan living fosters a sense of grandeur from the moment you walk through the keyless entry front door across European engineered oak flooring. Sitting privately to one side, is a master suite boasting a generous walk-in robe and an ensuite highlighted by marble bench tops taking a double vanity to the next level of style. Marble features continue through to the main bathroom bench tops and bath surrounds while a second walk-in wardrobe is a welcome feature of the second bedroom and the third bedroom hosts sliding glass doors to the balcony. An entertainer’s delight kitchen with extensive cupboards and bench space includes a breakfast bar, hosts quality Siemens appliances and faces out to the open plan living, balcony and beyond. Family and friends will marvel at the views enjoyed from the comfort of your deep balcony while walls of floor-to-ceiling glass doors throughout the living space bring the outside in for indoor living pleasure.
In this location, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Only footsteps to the harbour foreshore walk where you’ll discover the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct just a short stroll in one direction and stunning harbourside parkland leading to the famous Nobby’s beach in the other. With abundant options for casual and fine dining all within blocks from your apartment, you’ll also find the Civic Theatre and Newcastle Art Gallery close at hand. An apartment of this size is ideal for buyers desiring space and sophistication combined with easy living and those magnificent views for the ultimate lifestyle package.
• Three generously sized bedrooms, two with walk-in wardrobes and the third with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom hosts ensuite with double vanity and marble benchtops
• Main bathroom features marble vanity bench tops and marble bath surround, a fully enclosed frameless wet room hosts the shower and bath
• Gourmet kitchen boasts Siemens appliances including a conventional oven plus self-cleaning oven-microwave, four burner gas stovetop plus fifth wok burner, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
• Expansive east facing balcony with multiple entry from all bedrooms and living areas, includes gas, power and water outlets, sliding exterior shutters allow for privacy and sunlight control
• Open plan living features stylish sheer curtains, European engineered oak flooring and gas heater bayonet
• Plantation shutters feature in two of three bedrooms with sheers in the third bedroom
• Full sized laundry with built-in cabinetry and stone bench tops
• Secure pet-friendly building with video intercom, keyless front door entry system and ducted air-conditioning throughout the apartment
• Secure parking for three vehicles and storage cage
• Walking distance to Woolworths Metro, cafes, restaurants, Newcastle Civic Theatre and Newcastle Art Gallery, less than 2km to Nobbys Beach
Council Rates: $1,656 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $616.20 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $3,034.47 approx. per quarter
Storage on 2nd Floor: 3m²
Carspace on 2nd Floor: 42m²
Total Area: 270m²
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.