Astonishing Views And Outstanding Inclusions
Welcome to The Herald Apartments, a striking complex gracing Newcastle’s East End while offering astonishing views from this spacious three-bedroom apartment. Step inside and be amazed by the spectacular panorama spanning the harbour, the city and up to Christ Church Cathedral.
Stylish interiors and luxury finishes are complemented by thoughtful inclusions to enhance space and liveability. A large deep balcony running the length of the apartment showcases incredible views and hosts a balcony bar for those wanting a closer look. The generous master and second bedrooms enjoy the views through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, covered in elegant sheers and black-out blinds when required. A gourmet kitchen overlooks the expansive open plan living and dining area hosting floor-to-ceiling glass doors again, leading to that magnificent balcony which provides a beautiful alfresco space to relax or entertain. What ultimately sets this apartment apart is the abundance of added storage and ventilation throughout with the added convenience of a fully enclosed storage room in addition to the triple car space and storage cage.
Newcastle’s sought-after East End offers a beach lifestyle with all the conveniences of the city and a warm community spirit. Leave your car at home and find the essentials, cafes, restaurants, parks, and beaches on foot within minutes. All the activity of Newcastle Harbour is only a short stroll away presenting kilometres of foreshore leading to coastal tracks for you to explore. Just down the street you’ll find the boutiques and street side cafes of Darby Street and the always inspiring Newcastle Art Gallery. A wonderful place to live and an incredible outlook to wake up to each morning this apartment is the gateway to a healthy, cosmopolitan lifestyle.
– Gourmet kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, Blanco appliances, five-burner gas stovetop with rangehood, integrated dishwasher and microwave
– Master bedroom hosts two built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and an ensuite with his and hers mirrored cabinets and walk-in shower, glass doors open to the balcony
– Second and third bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, second bedroom opens to the balcony; serviced by a stylish main bathroom with mirrored cabinets
– Large deep balcony boasts a built-in bar, raised garden beds along with power points, gas bayonet and water outlet
– Fully enclosed storage room 4mx4m with power and lighting, secure triple garage plus storage cage
– Hallway provides access to European laundry and significant additional storage space
– Window tinting, ducted air-conditioning, sheers and black-out curtains throughout, all bedrooms and living/dining areas host ceiling fans
– The complex boasts a fully landscaped communal rooftop terrace with uninterrupted views
Council Rates: $1,352 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $607.8 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,751.65 approx. per quarter
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.