Sophisticated and Stylish, Designed with Space in Mind
Auction Location: On Location – 402 / 58C Bolton Street, Newcastle NSW 2300.
Elevated within the luxury complex ‘Parque’ this two-bedroom apartment embraces a coveted east facing position in one of the city’s most prestigious developments. Just moments from the beach and all that the CBD has to offer, a vibrant city lifestyle awaits.
A sense of luxury and warmth ensues as white gloss cabinetry combines with warm timber flooring, slate grey tiles, and matt black fittings to deliver stylish interiors. Eye-catching pendant lighting is a highlight of the gourmet kitchen hosting Miele appliances, a 900mm oven, five-burner gas cooktop and a space saving sliding door pantry. A flawless floorplan provides ample space for two living areas, a dining room, and the study nook and smart design ensures there is generous storage space conveniently placed throughout. The privately positioned master bedroom as well as a concealed door through to the second bedroom and bathroom offers occupants privacy when desired.
A lifestyle in Newcastle’s sought-after East End delivers all the conveniences of inner city living with a beach lifestyle. The recent revitalisation of this neighbourhood sees new offerings continue to open and you’ll be spoilt for choice with an array of quality restaurants, cafes, shopping, and entertainment all within a short walk or an easy light rail ride away. This sophisticated apartment offering space and privacy will prove popular with downsizers, professionals, and investors alike.
– Master bedroom boasts a walk-through robe and ensuite with double vanity, offering private access to a balcony with a leafy outlook
– Gourmet kitchen includes Miele appliances including 900mm oven, five-burner gas cooktop, sliding door pantry, double sink, and generous cupboard space
– Both bathrooms feature dual shower system including rainfall shower head and heated towel rails
– Second bedroom includes built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Built-in study nook hosts a wall of quality cabinetry including a desk
– Air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas along with white plantation shutters and screens provide year-round comfort
– Deep front east facing balcony with power, water and gas points; rear balcony with water and gas points; additional gas point in living area for heating
– A full-sized internal laundry includes built-in cabinetry
– Single secure car space within a security complex
– Less than 500m to Newcastle Beach, 550m to the harbour foreshore, 600m to the new Woolworths Metro
Council Rates: $1,432 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $617.91 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,656.85 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the On-site Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.