A Lifestyle To Love Within A Resort Style Complex
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Occupying a prime location on Wharf Road this two-bedroom apartment delivers a lifestyle to love within an exceptional complex. The tightly held ‘Nautilos on the Harbour’ boasts a resort style pool and heated spa so you can enjoy the water all-year-round while never far from all the spoils of the city.
A formal entry introduces the spacious open plan dining and lounge, and a cool colour palette enhances the space. The well-equipped kitchen delivers versatility with abundant storage and an opening to the dining area presents a bar serving as an ideal platform for pre-dinner drinks, a servery or breakfast bar. One highlight of this beautiful apartment is the fully covered and tiled balcony offering a second expansive living and dining space. Showcasing views of the pool and up to Christ Church Cathedral it’s the perfect place to entertain alfresco or simple recline and watch the city pass by. Both generous bedrooms also offer own access to the balcony while sitting privately to one side of the apartment.
At this iconic address you’ll enjoy the beauty of the stunning harbour just across the street. Leave your car at home and explore walking/cycle paths taking you to the beach and beyond. In this location, you’ll reap the benefits of a city revitalisation with new businesses opening regularly from cafes to restaurants and the new Woolworths metro, everything you need, and more is only moments from your doorstep.
• Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric stovetop with rangehood and dishwasher
• Two bedrooms host built-in wardrobes, retractable ceiling fans and offer own access to the balcony
• Master bedroom hosts an ensuite and the second bedroom is serviced by a modern main bathroom with separate bath
• Fully covered and tiled balcony with outdoor power outlet offering views over the pool, to the city and Christ Church Cathedral
• Complex hosts a pool, heated spa and wc facilities
• Secure complex with parking for one car and storage cage
• Floating floors in the main living areas, quality carpets in the bedrooms
• Zoned and ducted air conditioning throughout
• Full sized laundry and additional hallway storage space
• Short walk to Woolworths metro, abundant cafes and restaurants and the Crown Street light rail station; 1.6km to Nobbys Beach
Council rates: $1,320 approx per annum
Water rates: $616.2 approx per annum
Strata rates: $4,644 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.