A Modern Delight Only Footsteps From The Beach
In a charmed position on the fourth floor of the historic ‘Eastside Apartments’ your inner-city haven awaits. Just moments from the shores of Newcastle Beach and within minutes’ walk to renowned cafes, restaurants along with all the conveniences that accompany living in the East End.
Clever design makes wonderful use of space, enhanced by modern interiors and a light colour palette. The L-shaped living/dining area wraps around a kitchen of generous proportions highlighted by stainless steel bench tops. Sitting privately to one side of the apartment is a spacious bedroom with ensuite while the concealed laundry and study nook offer additional storage space.
Living in Newcastle’s East End presents a lifestyle of convenience and choice. In addition to the natural beauty of ocean beaches and baths, parks and the harbour, there are seemingly endless opportunities for entertainment as new venues continue to flock to this neighbourhood. With everyday conveniences close at hand and the light rail station only a few minutes’ walk away you’ll have everything you need and desire within easy reach.
Presenting multiple opportunities for an inner-city retreat, owner lifestyle choice or an investment in the vibrant East End, this beautiful apartment will delight.
– Presenting this fourth floor one-bedroom apartment in the historic ‘Eastside Apartments’ building
– Spacious main bedroom hosts retractable blade ceiling fan, mirrored sliding robes and an internal window with plantation shutters
– Modern ensuite hosts walk-in shower
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel bench tops and appliances, electric cooking with rangehood, and ample cupboard space with white gloss finish
– Floating wooden floorboards through living areas
– Study nook or space for additional storage
– European laundry with built in cabinetry
– Building hosts a communal rooftop balcony with cityscape views
– One block from Newcastle Beach, 300m to light rail station and multiple bus stops close by
– Short walk to the new Woolworths Metro and multiple convenience stores, cafes, and renowned restaurants
Council Rates: $1,308 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $617.91 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,117.64 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.