Ocean and Nobbys Views and an Enviable Beachside Lifestyle from The Royal
With panoramic views that take in Newcastle Beach, the canoe pool, ocean baths and iconic Nobbys headland, be prepared for breaking waves, pods of dolphins and beautiful sunrises to be your mesmerising backdrop to everyday life from the eleventh floor of the prized McCaffrey wing of the luxury Royal apartment’s complex.
Flawless open plan lounge and dining and a Miele-appointed Caesarstone kitchen are both bright and airy, thanks to ocean breezes ushered in through an alfresco terrace spanning the width of the apartment. This outdoor space also accessed from the master bedroom with ensuite serves as an enviable outdoor dining spot or post-swim/surf chill out zone. Two secondary bedrooms enjoy sparkling by night views of Christ Church Cathedral and share a frameless shower ensuite. Two car spots complete your fabulous living experience while the building’s spa, gym and sauna add another level of luxury.
With epic ocean views all the way to Redhead Bluff, and everything within arm’s length including seaside bars and cafes, superb swimming and surfing spots and scenic coastal walks, this is easycare beachside living at its finest.
– Oversized covered entertainers’ terrace soaks up the magical outlook
– Ducted a/c and ocean breezes keep you comfortable throughout the seasons
– Galley kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele integrated dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Neutral décor, carpet underfoot and custom window furnishings by Habitat
– Master bedroom links to the terrace through floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
– Two of the bedrooms share in sparkling by night views of Christ Church Cathedral
– Built-in wardrobes, large internal laundry, secure basement parking
– Fully equipped gymnasium, heated spa pool and steam room
– Fabulous city location footsteps to Newcastle beach, restaurants and nightlife
Council Rates: $1,633.71 approx per annum
Water Rates: $622.98 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $3,444.08 approx per quarter
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.