Light-filled And Spacious, Set Within A Remarkable Development
Presenting your stunning new home or ideal investment opportunity in the city’s newest landmark. Set in the esteemed Washington House, this one-bedroom apartment on the third floor offers stylish and convenient city living within easy reach of world-class beaches and the sparkling harbour.
High quality finishes and a stylish neutral palette enhance the sense of space offered by the open plan living area which flows out to a deep covered balcony, perfect for alfresco dining. The well-appointed kitchen featuring stone benchtops and Smeg appliances is conveniently positioned to maximise the floor plan. A bright and good sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes is serviced by a beautifully appointed bathroom, and a European laundry completes this brand-new apartment.
Washington House was designed with lifestyle in mind, a sun-filled terrace offers residents a place to entertain friends with BBQ facilities and an outlook over the vibrant Hunter Street mall. The ground floor retail precinct caters for every day needs with a Woolworths Metro and a host of cafes, restaurants and specialty stores to come. With transport options, the harbour foreshore, stunning parks and entertainment venues all close by, life in the East End is all about choice.
– Light-filled one-bedroom apartment in the Washington House building
– Well-appointed kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless steel Smeg appliances, gas cooktop with rangehood, and integrated dishwasher
– Bright bedroom with quality carpet and built-in wardrobes
– Deep covered balcony with power outlet overlooking the inner precinct piazza
– Separate bathroom with dual shower system and rain head
– European laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
– Comfort and security considered with ducted air-conditioning and a video intercom
– Apartment comes with a storage cage
– Short walk to the harbour foreshore walking path, bus stops and light rail station
– Easy walking distance to University of Newcastle City Campus, King Edward Park and Newcastle Beach
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.