Ultra-Convenient, Contemporary Inner-City Living
Centrally located, here is a fantastic opportunity to invest in Newcastle’s thriving inner-city. This bright, modern one-bedroom apartment in the boutique Civic Green complex offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle or ideal investment.
The air-conditioned open plan living area presents a versatile space to make your own, while the galley kitchen is well-equipped for single living or entertaining friends. A north facing balcony offering dual access from the living room and the bedroom allows light to flow through the apartment, and the spacious bedroom includes built-in wardrobes and large glass sliding door to the deepest part of the balcony. A modern bathroom with separate European laundry completes this very liveable apartment.
Perfectly positioned you’ll be spoilt for choice with an abundance of shops, entertainment and amenities to fulfil your every need and desire. Marketown Shopping Centre is a short walk away for everyday essentials and a similar distance will lead you to the vibrant Darby Street or harbour foreshore walking tracks to take you to stunning beaches. There’s no need for a car when you can utilise any of the transport options with buses, trams and the Newcastle Interchange close by. Providing a light-filled sanctuary with all the city attractions, this spacious apartment will impress both investors and buyers looking for the convenience of inner-city living.
– Strata fees are $730 Per quarter approx
– Kitchen includes gas cooktop and rangehood, dishwasher, mirror splashback, Caesarstone benchtops and ample cupboard space
– North facing balcony with dual glass sliding door access from the living room and bedroom
– Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– Modern bathroom with access to separate European laundry including dryer
– Air-conditioned open plan living
– Roller blinds to all windows and glass doors
– 2m x 1m secure storage cage
– Civic Green complex has secure entry, mailboxes and bicycle racks
– 600m to Marketown Shopping Centre and Newcastle Harbour foreshore
– 350m to Civic Light rail stop, 180m to University of Newcastle City Campus
Council rates: $1,260 approx per annum
Water rates: $616.20 approx per annum
Strata rates: $2,916 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.