Immaculate Finishes, Magnificent Views, Vibrant Honeysuckle Setting
Looking out over Newcastle Harbour, this impeccably presented executive apartment provides the very best in harbourside living. At every turn, beautiful finishes reveal themselves, from polished timber floors, to the exquisitely appointed kitchen, complete with imported marble and stainless steel European appliances.
Then of course, there is that view. Flooded with natural light, the apartment utilises its desirable easterly aspect to full effect, using a wall of windows to showcase magnificent views over the shimmering harbour and out to Stockton. Working to create a sense of indoor-outdoor living that is entirely effortless, its spacious open-plan living area offers access to an expansive timber deck. It is here you will sip your morning espresso as you watch the world go by. It is here you will entertain friends on balmy summer evenings, taking in the city lights as they sparkle over the harbour.
As for location, you really couldn’t ask for more. Set within the heart of Newcastle’s vibrant Honeysuckle district, the apartment puts everything at your fingertips. You are steps away from an extensive selection of restaurants and bars, scenic waterside walkways, and a dazzling calendar of events put on by the city.
• Executive apartment situated in an enviable position on Newcastle Harbour’s waterfront
• Open-plan living-dining area offering indoor-outdoor living with access to a large timber deck and uninterrupted views over the harbour
• Immaculate finishes throughout, accentuated by neutral décor, timber floors and plush carpeting
• Stunning kitchen fitted with stainless steel European appliances.
• Three generously sized bedrooms, each with built-in robe
• Master bedroom offering balcony access and ensuite, with full size bath and separate shower
• Ducted air conditioning, secure parking for two cars.
• Honeysuckle setting, close to restaurants, bars, shops and beaches, as well as essentials such as public transport
Council rates: $1,620 approx per annum
Water rates: $617.91 approx per annum
Strata rates: $3,324.85 approx per quarter
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.